“I feel like I have made a shift – something has been released. I have new insights and a new awareness
into the patterns and the source of limitations, thereby reducing or dissolving their effect.”
The YES Quest offers you the opportunity to:
- Explore your potential and gain clarity about life direction and goals;
- Make some great friends and gain a support network;
- Identify and face your fears;
- Recognise 'self-defeating' tendencies, and develop strategies to deal with them;
- Develop key skills – leadership, teamwork, communication and project planning;
- Prepare a practical action plan for moving forward in your life or with your project;
- Gain the self-belief and confidence to commit to your project action plan;
- Access mentor and peer-support for 12 months;
- Know how it feels to stand tall and clear, confident in who you are and what you can do.
The following upcoming Quest programs may be your opportunity.
YES Quest Mexico for Subud Youth...July 26 - August 1, 2014
+ Usaha Mulia Abadi (post congress) August 18-20
Would you love to come to the Subud World Congress in Mexico in 2014?
Do you want to get clearer on your purpose and path in life?
Do you want to meet lots of Subud youth from around the world and contribute to making Congress a dynamic, youth friendly, fun experience?
If YES, then this is the YES Quest for you.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or download the brochure.
Interested in Applying?
Contact us and we will send an application form and up-to-date details.
Silvana Evans email@example.com
Marlena Basser firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Jenkins email@example.com